Business insurance

General Liability

 Professional Liability


Inland Marine

Workers Compensation

General liability insurance

General Liability Insurance coverage (GL) helps protect your business from property damage claims, bodily injury claims and personal and advertising injury claims that could put your business assets at risk.


Commercial General Liability insurance (CGL), also known as Business Liability Insurance or General Liability Insurance provides coverage for customer injuries, damage to others' property, and lawsuits. It can help pay for medical expenses as well as legal costs if an incident leads to a lawsuit.


professional liability insurance

Think of Professional Liability Insurance (also called Errors & Omissions Insurance) as the policy for people who make a living off their expertise. Who counts as an expert? Doctors, lawyers, IT consultants, architects, engineers, and others.


If your business relies on your expertise, you're expected to have extensive training in your field. Your work must meet standards set by your state, industry, or client contracts. Fail to meet these standards, and you could wind up in court.


Professional Liability Insurance can help pay for lawsuits when clients accuse your business of:

  • Work mistakes.
  • Undelivered services.
  • Negligent services.


excess/umbrella insurance

Excess/Umbrella Insurance is designed to provide protection against catastrophic losses. It generally is written over various primary liability policies, such as the business auto policy, commercial general liability policy, and employers liability coverage. The umbrella policy serves three purposes: it provides excess limits when the limits of underlying liability policies are exhausted by the payment of claims; it drops down and picks up where the underlying policy leaves off when the aggregate limit of the underlying policy in question is exhausted by the payment of claims; and it may provide protection against some claims not covered by the underlying policies.


inland marine insurance

Standard property coverage is typically designed to protect the assets at your business address. But if you have equipment or materials that frequently move to different locations, you may need inland marine coverage. An inland marine policy can cover the high-end digital SLR camera for your photography business, the power cleaners you use to clean floors, or the bulldozer at your newest construction project.


With a strong team of local specialists and dedicated inland marine underwriters, Liberty Mutual Insurance can help you ensure that your property is protected not only at your location but also while it is on the road, in temporary storage, or otherwise off-site.


workers compensation insurance

Workers’ compensation coverage is required by law and provides coverage for employees who are injured on the job.


This type of insurance is designed to cover injuries that results from employee’s or employers’ carelessness. The range of injuries and situations covered is broad, but just like everything there are certain limits. Certain states can impose drug and alcohol testing on the injured employee, and can deny the employee workers’ compensation benefits if the tests come back positive for drugs and/or alcohol. Pay out might also be denied if the injury sustained by the employee was self inflicted, a law was being violated at time of injury, or the employee was not on the job when the injury occurred.


Have Any Questions? Contact Us

Your one stop stop location for all insurance needs.

Where Reliability & Dependability still matter”


221 Scenic Highway

Suite: 200

Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046

Phone: 678-213-1047

Fax: 678-213-1050


Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri - 8:30am - 6:00pm

© 2018 All rights reserved. Aliance Insurance agency

Website powered by media doctor services