special insurance

Hard To Place



Vacnt Builders


hard to place insurance

We work across a wide variety of industries and businesses and invariably find homes for most major risks. We understand it can be frustrating and expensive to insure the ‘unusual’ and it's comforting to speak with a professional who can guide you through the process and invariably find a satisfactory outcome.


A sample of the Hard to Place Occupations Insurance House can assist with include:

  • Licensed Hotels & Restaurants
  • Nightclubs
  • Accommodation
  • Recruitment
  • Mining
  • Scaffolders
  • Shopping Centers
  • Pharmaceutical


Event insurance

This program is designed for the concessionaires, vendors and exhibitors who are selling, displaying, demonstrating or promoting their products or services, on a short term basis at special events, malls, shopping centers, trades hows, consumer shows, or a location that is away from any owned or long term leased premises.  The insured operations can be conducted from a kiosk, booth, cart, trailer, tent or an outdoor area.


roofers insurance

Reliable Insurance Agency understands that you company is an important part of your life and that you want to protect it from every occurrence. We also understand that your company has unique issues so a one size fits all program does not work for you. Contractors Liability covers you company against property damage, bodily injury, medical payments, litigation fees, personal injury and advertising injury if a suit is filed against your company.


Reliable Insurance Agency knows that you spend much of your life building your business and that you need the right insurance to protect your company into the future. And when accidents occur – you want to turn to an agent that you really trust.


vacant building insurance

Business investors, landlords and other owners of residential and commercial property often find their investments unoccupied during tenant or ownership transitions or even renovation. The

US Assure vacant property insurance product offers coverage for unoccupied homes and commercial vacant buildings. Owners can purchase property insurance limits up to $5 million and general liability limits up to $1 million. Should the occupancy of the property change during the policy term, property coverage can easily be converted to a rental dwelling policy.


The vacant property policy is insured by a respected “A” rated carrier, serviced by our team of experts and available with no premium commitment. We also offer competitive compensation to retail agents and brokers.


Have Any Questions? Contact Us

Your one stop stop location for all insurance needs.

Where Reliability & Dependability still matter”


221 Scenic Highway

Suite: 200

Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046


Phone: 678-213-1047

Fax: 678-213-1050


Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri - 8:30am - 6:00pm

© 2018 All rights reserved. Aliance Insurance agency

Website powered by media doctor services